G.P.West Ltd specialist in Driveway design and construction, we can construct your Driveway from BLOCK-PAVING, CONCRETE,GRAVEL OR TARMACADAM.
Your Driveway is the first thing you see when you arrive home, does it look great or is it looking tired and ready for makeover, We at G.P.West Ltd can create that FIRST IMPRESSION of your Driveway to impress.
Block paving not only gives your driveway a touch of class and your house real kerb appeal, but it also represents an extremely practical and durable solution that will continue to look good through the years.
- Standard rectangular pavers 200x100mm, an economical choice. In various thicknesses and a very wide choice of colours
- Tumbled or hammered pavers, normally mixed several sizes to give an aged random effect. Many multicoloured blends are available
- Shaped blocks to produce a huge variety of patterns and geometric designs in contrasting colours.
- Circular kits to create a stunning centre piece or feature in a driveway or patio, in various finishes and colours choices.
- Kerbs to form a practical and stylish boundary to the paved area, defining the edges and preventing vehicle overrun.
Concrete is one of the oldest forms of driveways, A very hard base that will take most size of vehicles with out any surface damage. We can edge this with a kerb stone or paving to give a new look.
Gravel is an attractive alternative to clinched tarmac. Driveway gravel does not need to be layed deep, a depth of 25mm to 50mm is usually sufficient for driveways and paths. Additional gravel can be added at a later date if required Gravel comes in many sizes and colours 20mm sizes is recommended for driveways and 10mm size for pathways.
Tarmac is Hot stone covered in hot bitumum to a very high temperature. When delivered to site it has to be layed quickly, as to get a better finish The main colour is black but your can get it in (RED) or (GREEN) Mainly for tennis courts. There are different sizes of stone to make your prefect driveway This can be used for New drives, Overlay of your old tarmac drive and with a tack coat emulsion can be used to overlay a concrete drive. We offer a Tarmac service from Potholes to full construction of drives and roads.