G.P West started on caravan parks from an early age with one of Lincolnshire’s main caravan park owners, working as a site maintenance operator in the summer months then to groundwork developments in the winter.
G.P West Limited started up in 2007 in the Skegness Lincolnshire area with the knowledge of caravan park developments that I have gained with years working for the local caravan industry.
I contacted local park owners and with my reputation and experience started with some local developments, from road construction to park home bases for static & touring Sites.
- Tarmac , Concrete ,Block-pave and Gravel roads.
- Slabbing around outside of pitch then with hardcore & Gravel in the centre.
- Concrete solid bases.
- Kerb edging sides with hardcore & gravel centres (Touring Pitches).
- DRAINAGE & SERVICES
- Construction of pump Stations to Main drains.
- Foul & Surface water drainage.
- Water ,Gas ,Electrical supplies to pitches.
Demolition of existing buildings to refurbmisment of existing buildings
Construction of single caravan parks bases to a 110 pitch Touring site development within the first 5 years of setting up the company.